Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My health...

Thursday, December 16, 2010
I'm not feeling well since yesterday....but today it become worst..already take the medicine..not medicine from clinic but herb..don't want medicine from clinic..

starting from October, my antibody is not good...

October 8, when i was at Surabaya, I got fever+cough...so stress because at that time I will present paper at the conference...the 1st conference that I presented my paper..alhamdulillah it going well...

November 15, I was admitted to the ward bcoz of dengue fever...huhu, eidul adha celebration in the hospital...stay at hospital for 2 night...

Disember 15, got flu...huhuhu...but today I feel it become worst and starting having cough...need to sleep early...gud night;)

setiap yang berlaku pasti ade hikmahnya...3 bulan terakhir 2010...tiap2 bulan sakit...sakit itu kan penghapus dosa...moga2 ada hikmah yg tersembunyi...ini baru sikit je ujian...antibiotiknya ada dalam diri aku sendiri...lets fight to get it...;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Blog Templates created by Web Hosting